Pro-Nazi Hebrew graffiti at Yad Vashem
Hebrew graffiti thanking Adolf Hitler and denouncing Zionism have been sprayed inside Israel's own Holocaust museum in Jerusalem.
One giant slogan at the Yad Vashem museum in Jerusalem read: 'Thank you Hitler for your wonderful Holocaust that you arranged for us, it's only because of you that we got a state at the UN.'
It was sprayed across walls in Warsaw Ghetto Square near to a sculpture depicting the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, in which 13,000 were killed in the first uprising in Nazi occupied Europe....
That slogan fuelled suspicion that a small fringe of ultra-Orthodox Jews, who are virulently opposed to the state of Israel, were to blame....
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I