Theory: Earhart survived
It’s one of the most perplexing mysteries of our time – what happened to the famed aviator who set out to circle the globe? It’s believed that her plane went down near a group of small islands in the Pacific and now researchers are planning to scan the depths of the ocean near where her plane may have crashed. NBC’s Kristen Dahlgren reports.
comments powered by Disqus
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?