Theory: Earhart survived
It’s one of the most perplexing mysteries of our time – what happened to the famed aviator who set out to circle the globe? It’s believed that her plane went down near a group of small islands in the Pacific and now researchers are planning to scan the depths of the ocean near where her plane may have crashed. NBC’s Kristen Dahlgren reports.
comments powered by Disqus
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- Clinton seen as the most intelligent president, George W. Bush the least
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian Tim Furnish says liberals shouldn't be astonished that ISIS is stoning women to death -- "in many Muslim countries ... large majorities ... favor stoning"
- Historian turns baker?
- Timothy Garton Ash remembers an appearance by Putin at a conference in 1994 that's eye-opening