Internment camp museum groundbreaking
DELTA, Utah - A groundbreaking ceremony has been held for a museum that will tell the story of a Utah internment camp where Japanese Americans were detained during World War II.
Seven former internees were among a crowd that attended the ceremony Saturday for the $2.3 million Topaz Museum and Education Center in Delta....
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse