D-Day Beach Sand
[CLICK ON ABOVE LINK FOR AUDIO]
In today’s Academic Minute, the University of Texas at Austin's Earle McBride examines the discovery of microscopic artifacts on one of history’s most famous beaches. McBride is Professor Emeritus and the J. Nalle Gregory Chair Emeritus in Sedimentary Geology in the Jackson School of Geosciences at UT-Austin. Find out more about him here. A transcript of this podcast can be found here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets