Hitler's nephew begged to join US Army; fight Nazis
Adolf Hitler's nephew pleaded to enlist in the US army and fight against his uncle's Nazi regime, a letter written in 1942 reveals.
The New York Daily News on Thursday reported that William Patrick Hitler, who fled from Germany to the US in 1939, wrote US President Franklin D. Roosevelt after being rejected from the US Army, begging him to fight alongside the Allied Forces....
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch