Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton may not have won without me
It’s sometimes best to fade into history.
That’s especially true if your claim to fame has been an affair with a famous politician who later became president. Case in point: Gennifer Flowers, who sold her sex stories about Bill Clinton to the tabloid “Star” and nearly derailed Clinton’s presidential bid in 1992. She appeared in Penthouse, landed a book deal and wrote the steamy “Gennifer Flowers: Passion & Betrayal” in 1995.
And now she’s back....
comments powered by Disqus
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in