‘Lincoln’ tops 2013 Golden Globe nominations
“Lincoln” received the most Globe nominations on Thursday, picking up seven. But this Hollywood awards show typically likes to spread its love around — perhaps because that makes for a livelier red-carpet spectacle — so “Argo” and “Django Unchained” were close behind with five nominations apiece. “Zero Dark Thirty,” “Les Misérables” and “Silver Linings Playbook” each received four.
comments powered by Disqus
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!