California: 95-year-old war veteran marries boyfriend of 20 yearstags: same-sex marriage
A 95-year-old World War II veteran has married his boyfriend of 20 years in California.
John Banvard, who served in the US military during the Second World War, married longtime partner Gerard Nadea, 68, who is himself a veteran of Vietnam.
The couple tied the knot in a ceremony last Thursday at the Chula Vista Veterans Home, where they have been living for the last three years....
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin.
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians