The Unmaking of a President: Rethinking Watergate at Forty [VIDEO]Historians/History
tags: American Historical Association, videos
It has been forty years since the Watergate scandal and Richard Nixon's resignation from the presidency (the exact anniversary of his resignation is August 9.) To mark the event, the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Historical Association hosted a panel dedicated to scandal.
The speakers are David Greenberg (Rutgers), Beverly Gage (Yale), Ken Hughes (UVa), Mark Nevin (Ohio University) and Katherine Scott (U.S. Senate Historical Office).
comments powered by Disqus
- Jefferson Davis Memorial Chair Stolen from Alabama Cemetery Found in New Orleans, 2 Arrested
- It’s Time to Reframe Voting Rights in the Courts
- Who are 'White Lies Matter’? Meet the Group that Says it Turned a Stolen Confederate Memorial into a Toilet
- San Francisco Schools Will Keep Jefferson, Lincoln and Washington Names
- The Man Who Waited 50 Years for This Moment
- Washington History Seminar – Until Justice Be Done: America’s First Civil Rights Movement, from the Revolution to Reconstruction
- Washington History Seminar – Stalin: Passage to Revolution, Monday, April 12
- 2021 Winners of the Guggenheim Fellowship are Announced
- Devoted to the Deaf, Did Alexander Graham Bell Do More Harm Than Good?
- Retro Report Presents: How an Abstinence Pledge in the ’90s Shamed a Generation of Evangelicals