Our One-Sided Arguments About Taxes (Interview)tags: conservatism, liberalism, Sixties
Nancy MacLean teaches history at Duke University. At the 2014 annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians she spoke with HNN about the one-sided arguments we have in this country about taxes and why liberals keep losing the argument.
comments powered by Disqus
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions