Germany's interest in Adolf Hitler at record levelsBreaking News
tags: Adolf Hitler
Germans are more interested in Adolf Hitler that at any time since the end of the Second World War, a new study has concluded.
The German Media Control research group, which monitors broadcasting, found that documentaries about Hitler are aired twice a day on German television channels and that books and films about the Nazi leader are being produced in record numbers.
It established that 242 programmes dealing specifically with Hitler had been shown on television during the first four months of 2013, while 500 other films and documentaries that had dealt with the Nazi era in general had also been aired.
comments powered by Disqus
- Cherokee Nation Addresses Bias Against Descendants of Enslaved People
- Democrats Can't Kill the Filibuster. But they Can Gut It
- Newly Obtained FBI Files Shed New Light on the Murder of Fred Hampton
- Reading A Letter That's Been Sealed For More Than 300 Years — Without Opening It
- Shelia Washington Dies at 61; Helped Exonerate Scottsboro Boys
- Mock Slave Auctions, Racist Lessons: How US History Class Often Traumatizes, Dehumanizes Black Students
- 'More Dangerous And More Widespread': Conspiracy Theories Spread Faster Than Ever
- Online Roundtable: Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor’s ‘Race for Profit’
- Should Black Northerners Move Back to the South?
- The Deep South Has a Rich History of Resistance, as Amazon Is Learning