Tony Blair could face Iraq contempt vote in CommonsBreaking News
tags: Iraq War, Tony Blair, Chilcot Report
Conservative David Davis said he will present the motion on Thursday accusing the former PM of misleading Parliament.
Meanwhile, John Prescott, the then deputy prime minister, said he now believed the invasion was "illegal".
Mr Blair has apologised for mistakes he made but has said he stands by his decision and "there were no lies".
comments powered by Disqus
- Watching 'Chernobyl': How Important Are Visuals for Understanding History?
- The Surprising Things Arctic Ice Can Tell Us About Human History
- 'History on a stick’ signs disappearing too fast to keep up
- Colin Palmer, Historian of the African Diaspora, Is Dead at 75
- What and Whom Are Jewish Museums For?