Poll: Who’s Your Favorite Founding Father?
Yes, yet another poll. But ours is different. It's scientific invalidity has been attested to by several Nobel scientists. We are confident in their judgment. (Advisory: Our poll may be off plus/minus by 1,000%; results that turn out to accurately reflect the opinions of the readers of this magazine are purely coincidental.)
Here's all you have to do to participate. Just click on the Founding Father of your choice and then explain your vote in the email that pops up. Please identify yourself. We want to make sure nobody engages in ballot stuffing in this election! EVERY VOTE COUNTS here. We'll then tally the results and publish excerpts from your letters. (Click"OTHER" if you select someone not on our list.)
Note: In the sequence below, the first, the bald one, is John Adams.
comments powered by Disqus
- Heffron, of WWII's Band of Brothers, Dies at 90
- Fully 70 percent of films from silent era are lost, according to Library of Congress report
- "Secret" Labyrinth of Tunnels under Rome Mapped
- Florida Tribe Re-Creates Daring Escape From The Trail Of Tears
- Evolution, Civil War history entwine in plant fossil with a tragic past