Poll: Who’s Your Favorite Founding Father?
Yes, yet another poll. But ours is different. It's scientific invalidity has been attested to by several Nobel scientists. We are confident in their judgment. (Advisory: Our poll may be off plus/minus by 1,000%; results that turn out to accurately reflect the opinions of the readers of this magazine are purely coincidental.)
Here's all you have to do to participate. Just click on the Founding Father of your choice and then explain your vote in the email that pops up. Please identify yourself. We want to make sure nobody engages in ballot stuffing in this election! EVERY VOTE COUNTS here. We'll then tally the results and publish excerpts from your letters. (Click"OTHER" if you select someone not on our list.)
Note: In the sequence below, the first, the bald one, is John Adams.
comments powered by Disqus
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!