Poll: Who’s Your Favorite Founding Father?
Yes, yet another poll. But ours is different. It's scientific invalidity has been attested to by several Nobel scientists. We are confident in their judgment. (Advisory: Our poll may be off plus/minus by 1,000%; results that turn out to accurately reflect the opinions of the readers of this magazine are purely coincidental.)
Here's all you have to do to participate. Just click on the Founding Father of your choice and then explain your vote in the email that pops up. Please identify yourself. We want to make sure nobody engages in ballot stuffing in this election! EVERY VOTE COUNTS here. We'll then tally the results and publish excerpts from your letters. (Click"OTHER" if you select someone not on our list.)
Note: In the sequence below, the first, the bald one, is John Adams.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding