What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?Breaking News
tags: JFK, CIA, National Archives, Lee Harvey Oswald, JFK assassination, Trump
Secret government documents to be released this week likely contain new details about what the CIA knew about Lee Harvey Oswald before he murdered President John F. Kennedy, assassination experts say.
President Trump tweeted Saturday that he’ll allow the release of the documents, “subject to the receipt of further information.”
Federal law requires the National Archives to release all of its JFK files by Thursday, 25 years to the day after President George H. W. Bush signed the JFK Assassination Records Act.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Danger Of Depoliticising Black Power Activism
- Trump Wants $5 Billion From TikTok Deal for History Project
- Donald Trump vs. the Ivy League: An Election-Year Battle
- How Jimi Hendrix, Racism and Grunge Intersect, 50 Years after the Guitarist’s Death
- Conservatives Are Already Whitewashing the Trump Years
- Capitalism Isn't Working Anymore. Here's How The Pandemic Could Change It Forever
- How the Black Vote Became a Monolith
- Dive Into John F. Kennedy’s Daily CIA Updates
- “Nationalism Will Run Roughshod Over Democracy”: What Can Nazi Germany Tell Us About Trump’s GOP? (Podcast)
- Stephen F. Cohen, Influential Historian of Russia, Dies at 81