Seth Meyers mocks Trump for comparing himself to the president who served 16-yearsBreaking News
tags: FDR, Trump
Late Night host Seth Meyers mocked President Donald Trump for creating a “fictional president” who served for 16 years during his show on Thursday.
Meyers said that President Trump is looking for new ways to gain voters and wants to make himself look like he is actually accomplishing something.
“Trump is desperate for a win, so as usual he just makes stuff up. Trump started repeating a line that he cut more regulations that any president,” Meyers said. “Including a fictional president who served 16 years.”
Meyers suggested that President Trump may be referring to Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Roosevelt, was elected for a fourth term, but only served one-year into his last term because he passed away.
comments powered by Disqus
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade
- Podcast Discusses History of the CIA
- Watching 'Chernobyl': How Important Are Visuals for Understanding History?