Trump Jr. compares modern-day DNC to 1930s Nazi platformBreaking News
tags: Nazi, DNC, Donald Trump Jr
"I've been hearing the left talking about these things - fascism, Nazism on the right - and when you look at the actual history and how these things evolved, and you actually look at that platform versus the platform of the modern left, you say 'Wait a minute, those two are very heavily aligned,' " the president's eldest son told conservative cable news channel One America News Network.
"You see the Nazi platform from the early 1930s ... and you look at it compared to the DNC platform of today, you're saying, 'Man, those things are awfully similar' to a point where it's actually scary," Trump Jr. continued.
comments powered by Disqus
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance