Virtual Conversation on the Future of Democracy: Yuval Levin, May 13Breaking News
tags: democracy, Library of Congress, Lectures
Please join us for the first of the Kluge Center’s virtual series: Conversations on the Future of Democracy.
The event will be at loc.gov/engage on May 13.
Yuval Levin, a distinguished scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, where he is the director of Social, Cultural, and Constitutional Studies, will be interviewed by Kluge Center Director John Haskell. Levin is also the editor-in-chief of National Affairs.
They will be discussing Levin's new book, A Time to Build, which is a fascinating look at the importance of formative institutions in society, their deterioration in recent decades, and practical steps to begin addressing the problem.
comments powered by Disqus
- How Jimi Hendrix’s London Years Changed Music
- Presidential Campaigns are Almost Always about the Future. In 2020, the Candidates Cannot Stop Talking about the Past
- Richard and the Revolutionaries: Why did Lefties Love Wagner?
- Trump Alleges ‘Left-Wing Indoctrination’ in Schools, Says He will Create National Commission to Push More ‘Pro-American’ History
- Black Leaders Launch ‘1776 Unites’ High School Curriculum
- 52 Years Ago, Thelonious Monk Played a High School. Now Everyone Can Hear It.
- From MLK to Whistleblowers, the FBI’s Trouble with Dissidents
- If the Electoral College is a Racist Relic, Why has it Endured? (podcast)
- It’s the 100th Anniversary of the Wall Street Bombing
- Ed Bearss, Past Chief Historian Of National Park Service, Dies At 97