Tackling The Racial Wealth Gap: William Darity's Plan For Reparations (Audio)Breaking News
tags: racism, reparations, wealth gap, Rosewood Massacre
WBUR's On Point discusses the issue of reparations to African Americans with economics and public policy professor William Darity and also discusses the legacy of the Rosewood Massacre with the grandson of the oldest survivor of the Florida episode of racist terrorism.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Family and Kansas History Converge at Nicodemus Reunion
- Law is Unclear Whether Public College Faculty Have Free Speech Rights in Classroom
- Recovering the Story of the Black Men who were the Nation's First Paramedics
- U of Idaho Advises Faculty of Legal Jeopardy for Discussing Abortion in Classrooms
- The Long Shadow of Pinochet Over Chile's Constitutional Referendum
- Misha Matsumoto Yee is Gilder Lehrman's History Teacher of the Year
- Aaron Burr: The Highest Ranking US Official to be Charged with Treason – So Far?
- When Italian Immigrants were Tricked into Debt Peonage in the Jim Crow South
- Joshua Tait: Will Thiel-Backed Extremists Torpedo GOP Senate Hopes?
- Marcus Weaver-Hightower on the Politics of School Lunch