Tackling The Racial Wealth Gap: William Darity's Plan For Reparations (Audio)Breaking News
tags: racism, reparations, wealth gap, Rosewood Massacre
WBUR's On Point discusses the issue of reparations to African Americans with economics and public policy professor William Darity and also discusses the legacy of the Rosewood Massacre with the grandson of the oldest survivor of the Florida episode of racist terrorism.
comments powered by Disqus
- John Hume, Nobel Laureate for Work in Northern Ireland, Dies at 83
- Statue of White Woman Holding Hatchet and Scalps Sparks Backlash in New England
- 'We Always Knew What It Stood For': Small Texas Town Torn Over Its Confederate Statue
- UNC Tenured Faculty Tell Students to Stay Home Amid COVID Concerns: 'It Is Not Safe for You to Come to Campus'
- Counting Down with #19Suffrage Stories: 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki: Women Survivors of the Atomic Bombs
- How White Supremacy Infected Christianity and the Republican Party
- Reaganland Is the Riveting Conclusion to a Story That Still Isn’t Over (Review)
- Returning From War, Returning to Racism
- Remembering Our Friend and Colleague, Professor David H. Bensman