HNN Podcasts: Bill Clinton's Legacy
Dozens of panels assessed various aspects of his presidency. Their papers will eventually form the basis of a book published by Hofstra. In the meantime if you missed the conference you can click on the following HNN Podcast links to hear HNN's interviews with many of the participants.
What's a Podcast? Click here to find out.
- Sidney Blumenthal: Bill Clinton's Legacy
- David Greenberg: Was Bill Clinton a Liberal?
- Michael D'Innocenzo: Bill Clinton's Record on Terrorism
- Douglas Brinkley: Bill Clinton's Legacy
- Lanny Davis: How Will Clinton's Impeachment Be Remembered?
- Nancy Kassup: Bill Clinton's Impact on the Office of the Presidency
- John Robert Greene: Was It"The Economy, Stupid?"
- Nigel Hamilton: Assessing Bill Clinton's Presidency
- Diane Heith: Public Opinion and Impeachment
- James D. King: The Elections of 1992 and 1996
- William D. Pederson: Bill Clinton's Pardons ... Machiavellian or Magnanimous?
What's a podcast? It's an mp3 audio file you can download from the Internet. You can listen to it on your computer or even transfer it to a mobile device.
To listen to an interview on this page from your computer just click on the streaming button associated with each interview.
If you'd like to save the interview to your computer and listen to it at another time just right-click on your mouse and save it either as a link or target.
To listen to the podcasts on your iPod or PDA, you'll need to download podcasting software. Click here to download software from iTunes. To add a Podcast to iTunes, select"Subscribe to Podcast" under Advanced. You will be asked to supply a URL for HNN's podcasts. Click here for HNN's podcast URL. (Copy and paste only the URL, not the coding that appears on the page.)
comments powered by Disqus