David Horowitz says he had to fire activist behind the website monitoring UCLA "radical professors"
David Horowitz said that while he objects to professors' injecting their politics into their teaching, Mr. Jones's approach of "baiting people" is wrong. Furthermore, he said, Mr. Jones used to work for him but he had to fire the UCLA activist after receiving complaints that Mr. Jones pressured students to file false reports about leftists. Mr. Horowitz accused Mr. Jones of stealing his donor list and has contacted his lawyer.
comments powered by Disqus
Tim Matthewson - 1/22/2006
If I were David Horowitz I would not attempt to appear too high and mighty, for his record of veracity has often been questioned by people on his side of the isle. And he himself has argued that he should not be require to vouch for the truth or falsity of the complaints about professors, for has said that he does not have the time or wherewithall to fact check them. But he is still ready to repeal the unverified charges against professors. In other words, the facts be dammed!
John Gorentz - 1/22/2006
Namecalling doesn't really address the merits of the issue.
Lorraine Paul - 1/21/2006
Reminds me of a saying often quoted by my grandmum -
"When thieves fall out, honest people have a chance".
- Shipwreck Found Under World Trade Center Traced Back To Colonial Era Philadelphia
- Bob Dallek in the NYT gives a rave review of John Dean's history of Watergate cover-up
- Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His Father
- Tears, and Anger, as Militants Destroy Iraq City’s Relics
- Europe notes 100th anniversary of World War I
- History Professor: Convicted Cop Killer Mumia Should Be Celebrated Like Martin Luther King Jr. in Schools
- Robert Drew, Cinema Verite Documentarian, Dies at 90
- Rick Perlstein: “Ronald Reagan absolved America almost in a priestly role not to have to contend with sin. The consequences are all around us today”
- History wars are raging in East Asia
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?