Rotting wrecks make final voyage (UK)
The £1.5m clean up aims to transform and revitalise Bowling Harbour in West Dunbartonshire by April.
British Waterways Scotland described the wrecks as "a safety hazard" and said they would be broken up.
Propellers from some of the boats will go on display on the harbour side when the improvements are completed.
comments powered by Disqus
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires