In Jerusalem archaeology is politics
Jerusalem 'tense' after clashes
comments powered by Disqus
Allen Howard Roth - 2/10/2007
In his new book The Fight For Jerusalem, Professor Dore Gold makes a compelling case that over the centuries Muslims have elevated the importance of Jerusalem when it suited their politcal purposes. Gold recently participated in a discussion about his book with bloggers which can be heard at www.onejerusalem.org.
- Shipwreck Found Under World Trade Center Traced Back To Colonial Era Philadelphia
- Bob Dallek in the NYT gives a rave review of John Dean's history of Watergate cover-up
- Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His Father
- Tears, and Anger, as Militants Destroy Iraq City’s Relics
- Europe notes 100th anniversary of World War I
- History wars are raging in East Asia
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't