Elie Wiesel and other Jewish Leaders to Confront U.S. Jewish Leaders' Holocaust Record
The conference will be held on Sunday, June 17, 2007, from 10 am to 5:30 pm, at the Fordham University School of Law, 140 West 62 St. (near Ninth Ave.), in New York City--right across from Lincoln Center. The conference will take place in the McNally Auditorium.
Neil Barsky, Managing Partner of Alson Capital Partners, LLC, is chairing the conference; Prof. Thane Rosenbaum, human rights scholar and novelist, will be the Master of Ceremonies.
This will be the first-ever conference on the impact and legacy of the Bergson Group, the maverick Jewish activists whose protests alerted Americans about the Holocaust and played a major role in the creation of the War Refugee Board, which helped save over 200,000 Jews from Hitler.
comments powered by Disqus
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Senator’s Thesis Turns Out to Be Remix of Others’ Works, Uncited
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in