Elie Wiesel and other Jewish Leaders to Confront U.S. Jewish Leaders' Holocaust Record
The conference will be held on Sunday, June 17, 2007, from 10 am to 5:30 pm, at the Fordham University School of Law, 140 West 62 St. (near Ninth Ave.), in New York City--right across from Lincoln Center. The conference will take place in the McNally Auditorium.
Neil Barsky, Managing Partner of Alson Capital Partners, LLC, is chairing the conference; Prof. Thane Rosenbaum, human rights scholar and novelist, will be the Master of Ceremonies.
This will be the first-ever conference on the impact and legacy of the Bergson Group, the maverick Jewish activists whose protests alerted Americans about the Holocaust and played a major role in the creation of the War Refugee Board, which helped save over 200,000 Jews from Hitler.
comments powered by Disqus
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation