Cheney interview from 1994 a YouTube sensation
The interview is circulating by email and was excerpted on Jon Stewart's The Daily Show.
comments powered by Disqus
James Harris McCall - 8/18/2007
He was reiterating the position of Bush 41 and Brent Scowcroft, as laid out in their 1998 book, "A World Transformed." Our tragedy is that the son failed to listen to the father, for whatever reasons we must determine.
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions