Historic trial replays in Hungary
The 52 hours of tapes began playing on Monday morning, and will continue in real time in a gallery in Budapest.
The 1956 revolution is seen by many Hungarians as one of the proudest moments in their history. Mr Nagy was prime minister during the Hungarian revolution, which was crushed by Soviet tanks after only 12 days.
comments powered by Disqus
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years