Historic trial replays in Hungary
The 52 hours of tapes began playing on Monday morning, and will continue in real time in a gallery in Budapest.
The 1956 revolution is seen by many Hungarians as one of the proudest moments in their history. Mr Nagy was prime minister during the Hungarian revolution, which was crushed by Soviet tanks after only 12 days.
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I