Woodward, Bernstein Meet With ‘Deep Throat’
Famed Washington Post journalist Bob Woodward met with his “Deep Throat” source over the weekend and this time it wasn’t in a darkened parking lot in Washington, D.C.
Woodward visited with retired high-ranking FBI official Mark Felt in Santa Rosa on Sunday and took the opportunity to introduce the source that was key to the Watergate probe to his reporting partner – Carl Bernstein. It was the first time ever Bernstein had met Felt.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse