Woodward, Bernstein Meet With ‘Deep Throat’
Famed Washington Post journalist Bob Woodward met with his “Deep Throat” source over the weekend and this time it wasn’t in a darkened parking lot in Washington, D.C.
Woodward visited with retired high-ranking FBI official Mark Felt in Santa Rosa on Sunday and took the opportunity to introduce the source that was key to the Watergate probe to his reporting partner – Carl Bernstein. It was the first time ever Bernstein had met Felt.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."