Edward VIII's links to a mystic
Further evidence has emerged that King Edward VIII was seeing a mystic during the abdication crisis, prompting the Archbishop of Canterbury to intervene.
Previously undisclosed archives tell the story of a king in the grip of a man known as"The Yorkshire Yogi".
Dr Alexander Cannon trained as a medic, and dabbled in alternative treatments, mystic techniques and black magic.
Lambeth Palace was tipped off that the King was receiving hypnotic
treatment from Dr Cannon for a drink problem.
comments powered by Disqus
- Heffron, of WWII's Band of Brothers, Dies at 90
- Fully 70 percent of films from silent era are lost, according to Library of Congress report
- "Secret" Labyrinth of Tunnels under Rome Mapped
- Florida Tribe Re-Creates Daring Escape From The Trail Of Tears
- Evolution, Civil War history entwine in plant fossil with a tragic past