Dictator's Fans Open Pinochet Museum in Chile
Visitors to the four-room museum can see the general's uniform, sabers, books and knives — even his collection of toy soldiers.
Guided visits for groups of 12 will start on Monday and more than 150 people have registered to visit.
Pinochet's widow, Lucia Hiriart, said the inauguration shows that"little by little justice is being done" for her husband.
Pinochet museum divides Chileans
comments powered by Disqus
- How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian turns baker?