John Buchanan DocumentHistorians/History
comments powered by Disqus
stephen - 1/12/2004
Some have also insinuated that the Upper Silesian Consolidated Coal and Steel Company in @ 1936-37 was being investigated by the Polish Government for tax evasion and accounting irregularities. Any Documents?
Also, the documents from Aushchwitz on the firm would be interesting to review especially any documents relating to Prescott.
Also did anyone get the letter to the Baron, his son, from Fritz T.the dad?
- ‘If You Want to Experience Liberation, Black Women Must Be at the Table’
- A Century After a Race Massacre, Tulsa Finally Digs for Suspected Mass Graves
- Historians Will Likely Rank Trump as One of the Worst Presidents
- Black Lives Matter Movement Prods Bethlehem and Other Districts to Review How History is Taught
- During the Civil War, the Enslaved Were Given an Especially Odious Job. The Pay Went to Their Owners.
- Is Evangelical Support for Trump a Contradiction?
- Survival Of The Kindest: Can Our Better Nature Help Us Build A Better World?
- As Monuments Tumble, Are We ‘Erasing’ History? Historians Say No
- Historical Association Schools Teachers on White House History
- MIT Professor Tunney Lee, an Architect, Urban Planner, and Historian of Chinatown, Dies at 88