John Buchanan DocumentHistorians/History
comments powered by Disqus
stephen - 1/12/2004
Some have also insinuated that the Upper Silesian Consolidated Coal and Steel Company in @ 1936-37 was being investigated by the Polish Government for tax evasion and accounting irregularities. Any Documents?
Also, the documents from Aushchwitz on the firm would be interesting to review especially any documents relating to Prescott.
Also did anyone get the letter to the Baron, his son, from Fritz T.the dad?
- Brexit will ultimately destabilise Europe, historians fear
- The Justinianic Plague's Devastating Impact Was Likely Exaggerated
- 'Human, vulnerable and perfect': New Rosa Parks exhibit shines light on civil rights legend
- How Charlottesville’s Echoes Forced New Zealand to Confront Its History
- Mary Thompson Featured in Article on George Washington's Dog Breeding
- China Releases History Professor, But Travel Concerns Persist
- Gordon Wood Interviewed on the New York Times’ 1619 Project
- Books by Garret Martin, Balazs Martonffy, Ronald Suny, and Kelly McFarland Featured in Article on NATO at 50
- The secret history of women in America, told through their belongings
- Irish Archive Recreates Documents Lost in in 1922 fire