Gender and 2008 ElectionHot Topics
This page is continuously updated. Articles are listed in reverse chronological order.
- McCain vs. Obama (et al.)
- John McCain
- Obama and Race
- Barack Obama: A More Perfect Union (Speech in Philadelphia)
- Election 2008: Primaries
- Iowa Caucuses
- Historians & 2008
- HNN Poll: What Does New Hampshire Tell Us?
- HNN Poll: President Huckabee? President Obama? What does Iowa tell us?
- HNN Poll: Should There be a History Debate for Presidential Candidates?
- HNN Guide: Who Should Be the Next Commander-in-Chief? Moral Leader-in-Chief? Educator-in-Chief? Statesman-in-Chief? Politician-in-Chief?
- Donald Boudreaux: Is misogyny to blame for Clinton's misfortunes?
- Andrew Stephen: Hating Hillary
- Debby Applegate: Two Can Make History
- Hillary Clinton and the Possessive Investment in Whiteness
- Nicholas J. G. Winter: Why Race, Gender, and Politics Are Dangerous Frames
- Joseph Lane: Race and the Risky Game of Claiming Icons
- Eric Foner: Debating who is more oppressed, blacks or women, is a fool's game
- Stephanie Coontz: When Women and Blacks Fight to Get First in Line They Both Suffer
comments powered by Disqus
- Do American Indians Celebrate the 4th of July?
- Trump Vows To Veto Defense Bill If It Removes Confederate Names From Military Bases
- Fourth of July: Beer’s Patriotic Connection to the Founding Fathers
- Calls for ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ to be Replaced With a New US National Anthem
- As Young People Drive Infection Spikes, College Faculty Members Fight For The Right To Teach Remotely
- The Day the White Working Class Turned Republican (Review)
- David Starkey Criticised over Slavery Comments
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing
- Did Rutgers Find The Perfect President For 2020? Meet Jonathan Holloway, Black Historian.
- In Search of King David’s Lost Empire