Ronald Dworkin debates possibility of democracy [audio 30min]Roundup
comments powered by Disqus
DeWayne Edward Benson - 12/29/2006
I forsee a vast transformation of the Democratic system in America, and what comes out will look nothing like a Democracy.
America is headed either for a severe Dictitorial regime, or a vast purging of those steering America today in that direction.
- The Black Republic: African Americans and the Fate of Haiti
- He Risked His Life Filming A Mississippi Senator's Plantation In 1964
- Trinity College Reckons with Slavery Links as Ireland Confronts Collusion with Empire
- Black Spirituals as Poetry and Resistance
- How Black Women Brought Liberty to Washington in the 1800s