Originally published 12/16/2013
Seymour Hersh remains the true giant of investigative journalism.
Originally published 09/22/2013
The Atlantic discusses modern journalism and national security via a censored article on the Manhattan Project in the 1940s.
Originally published 07/07/2013
“Why the officer stopped you is beyond me, but what the officer discovered is something of interest, especially for national security... It’s not every day you see someone traveling with information like this.”
Originally published 04/28/2013
Image via Shutterstock.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."