Originally published 12/16/2013
Seymour Hersh remains the true giant of investigative journalism.
Originally published 09/22/2013
The Atlantic discusses modern journalism and national security via a censored article on the Manhattan Project in the 1940s.
Originally published 07/08/2013
“Why the officer stopped you is beyond me, but what the officer discovered is something of interest, especially for national security... It’s not every day you see someone traveling with information like this.”
Originally published 04/28/2013
Image via Shutterstock.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
- Olivia Remie Constable, director of the Medieval Institute at Notre Dame since 2009, passes away
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50