Roundup Top 10
Originally published 06/07/2013
Stephanie Meeks: Preserving the History of the Manhattan Project Michael Kazin: The Forgotten President Niall Ferguson and Pierpaolo Barbieri: The E.U.’s Feeble War on Unemployment Jim Downs: The History of Mrs. Obama's Heckler Jay Winter: Raphael Lemkin, a Prophet Without Honors Jeffrey Wasserstorm: Looking Back at the June 4 Massacre, Twenty-Four Years On Brent Budowsky: JFK Then, Obama Now Conrad Black: A Weak U.S. Jonathan Zimmerman: Protect the Watchdog Press – from Obama Victor Davis Hanson: The Stagnant Mediterranean
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."