by Bruce Chadwick
"Witness to the World" asks.
SOURCE: CBS News
"CBS This Morning" combs through the Dallas County DA's files on Jack Ruby from his 1964 trial.
- Russian Police Detain History Professor After Protest
- Why We Keep Reinventing Abraham Lincoln
- Four Principles to Guide Us on Whose Statues Should Topple and Whose Should Remain
- History Professor Describes His Experience With COVID-19, Teaching In Historic Times
- 52 Years Ago, Thelonious Monk Played a High School. Now Everyone Can Hear It.