Lewis and Clark
SOURCE: National Geographic
Oregon once Legally Banned Black People. Has the State Reconciled its Racist Past?
Activists in Oregon are working to recover knowledge of the state's forgotten African American history, which is as old as white settlement in the region.
SOURCE: Lewis & Clark Trail Heritage Foundation (Press Release)
The discovery of a map made by a Native American is reshaping thinking about the Lewis & Clark expedition
The discovery of the map shows the extent to which Lewis and Clark were helped by Native American geographers.
SOURCE: Huffington Post
Were Lewis and Clark Gay?
by Thomas A. Foster
About That Saturday Night Live Sketch...
Why I Believe Meriwether Lewis Was Assassinated
by Kira Gale
The villain behind the assassination? General James Wilkinson, the “most consummate artist in treason the nation has ever produced.”
Lewis and Clark Only Became Popular 50 Years Ago
For 150 years, the famous explorers were relatively unknown characters.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida