Three members of the Kennedy clan published a piece on Politico declaring that Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.—son of Bobby Kennedy—has been “tragically wrong” in his years-long crusade against vaccines.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Helene Sinnreich
The comparison is offensive. It’s also historically wrong.
by HNN Staff
"For 16 months, working under the noses of his clueless Nazi overseers ... a Jewish doctor managed to send fake typhus vaccine to the Nazi soldiers at the front, even as he provided the real thing to inoculate his fellow condemned Jews in a concentration camp."
- America's M4 Sherman Tank: World War II Wonder Weapon or Blunder Weapon?
- President Trump Invoked Executive Privilege. Here's the History of That Presidential Power
- How the world's monarchs are adapting to modern times
- World War II Planes Can Still Fly, but Who Will Keep Them Flying?
- How World War II Almost Broke American Politics
- Researchers Uncover Ancient Grape DNA That Tells the Prolific History of Wine
- Three Recent Books Examine Frederick Douglass' Legacy
- Biographer Jon Meacham, Tim McGraw explore American history in song
- The 'Counter-Textbooks' Offering Kids a Radical Look at History
- Georgia history professor’s immigration comments cause stir on social media