Students have been demanding his ouster for 2 years.
SOURCE: The Los Angeles Times
UCLA spokeswoman Kathryn Kranhold said Piterberg would continue to teach his classes throughout the quarter but that his lectures would be videotaped for students who prefer not to attend in person.
SOURCE: Campus Watch
UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment
by Cinnamon Stillwell
Now it’s a pro-Israel group that is targeting him.
SOURCE: Daily Bruin
Many students say his punishment wasn’t severe enough.
SOURCE: Huffington Post
History professor Gabriel Piterberg took a European fellowship while he was serving a suspension.
SOURCE: CBS Los Angeles
One of the students complains he touched her bottom and put his tongue in her mouth
- House Panel Advances Bill to Study Slavery Reparations
- House Arrest: How An Automated Algorithm Constrained Congress for a Century
- Hank Aaron’s Name Will Replace a Confederate General’s on an Atlanta School
- How Domestic Labor Became Infrastructure
- ‘That Man Makes Me Crazy’: Neil Matkin's Reign at Collin College Draws Scrutiny
- “Containment and Control, Not Care or Cure”: An Interview with Elizabeth Catte on Virginia’s Eugenics Movement
- How White Fears of ‘Negro Domination’ Kept D.C. Disenfranchised for Decades
- The Sun Never Set on the British Empire’s Oppression
- Sounds of Freedom: The Music of Black Liberation
- How Americans Lost Their Fervor for Freedom (Review of Louis Menand)