by Mark Humphries
A classicist says Ferguson’s history is all bolloxed up.
If You Think the Issue of Our Time Is the Relationship Between “Islam and the West” You Need to Read This
by Nile Green
How a two-century old diary of a Muslim visitor to England challenges our perceptions.
by Karine Walther
And it's undermining our understanding at every turn.
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel