Should Higher-Ed Admissions Be Federally Regulated?Breaking News
tags: higher education, university, college admissions
Circumventing a merit-based academic system to send undeserving children to elite universities is a transactional activity some of the uberly wealthy secretly engage in.
It worked for years until they were found a few weeks ago.
A securities-fraud investigation by the FBI on an L.A. financial exec led to a tip that blew open the largest college admission scandal ever two weeks ago.
If the FBI was willing to get involved, should they be involved in every case of its kind?
That’s the question we asked when we surveyed 2000 students across 350 different US colleges and universities.
Here is what we learned from them.
comments powered by Disqus
- How the US Government Used Comics to Inform Americans About the Holocaust
- Virginia's Governor Took Away the Most Important Piece of Protest Art in the Country. What Should He Have Done?
- Congressional Commission Unveils Proposal to Rename Bases Honoring Confederates
- The Forgotten School Gun Massacre in Stockton, CA
- An Exclusive Look at the New WWI Memorial