Margaret O'Mara on the First Historical View of the Trump PresidencyHistorians in the News
tags: presidential history, Donald Trump
Hosted by Andrew Keen, Keen On features conversations with some of the world’s leading thinkers and writers about the economic, political, and technological issues being discussed in the news, right now.
In this episope, Andrew is joined by Margaret O’Mara, author of The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: A First Historical Assessment.
Margaret O’Mara is a historian of modern America who writes and teaches about the history of the technology industry, American politics, and the connections between the two.
editor's note: the video embed code provided by LitHub is not working with HNN. Readers may watch and listen to video of this interview by clicking through to LitHub using the button at the bottom of the page
comments powered by Disqus
- What Happens When SCOTUS is This Unpopular?
- Eve Babitz's Archive Reveals the Person Behind the Persona
- Making a Uranium Ghost Town
- Choosing History—A Rejoinder to William Baude on The Use of History at SCOTUS
- Alexandria, VA Freedom House Museum Reopens, Making Key Site of Slave Trade a Center for Black History
- Primary Source: Winning World War 1 By Fighting Waste at the Grocery Counter
- The Presidential Records Act Explains How the FBI Knew What to Search For at Mar-a-Lago
- Theocracy Now! The Forgotten Influence of L. Brent Bozell on the Right
- Janice Longone, Chronicler of American Food Traditions
- Revisiting Lady Rochford and Her Alleged Betrayal of Anne Boleyn