Errors in Nancy MacLean's Democracy in Chains (Spreadsheet)
tags: Democracy in Chains,Nancy MacLean,James Buchanan,Errors
For your reference purposes, here is a spreadsheet of documented factual errors, misrepresentations of evidence, and outright fabrications in Nancy MacLean's "Democracy in Chains."
As of right now the list stands at over 60 and is growing. Since she's back in the news with a new wave of book awards and scurrilous attacks on her critics, I figured it was time to make it sharable.
comments powered by Disqus
- Do American Indians Celebrate the 4th of July?
- Trump Vows To Veto Defense Bill If It Removes Confederate Names From Military Bases
- Fourth of July: Beer’s Patriotic Connection to the Founding Fathers
- Calls for ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ to be Replaced With a New US National Anthem
- As Young People Drive Infection Spikes, College Faculty Members Fight For The Right To Teach Remotely
- The Day the White Working Class Turned Republican (Review)
- David Starkey Criticised over Slavery Comments
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing
- Did Rutgers Find The Perfect President For 2020? Meet Jonathan Holloway, Black Historian.
- In Search of King David’s Lost Empire