SOURCE: Washington Post
by Louis A. Ferleger
Government scientists made U.S. agriculture powerful, but Trump administration cuts could undermine it.
by Jared Levinson
Subsidies during the Great Depression and in the current trade war.
by William Lambers
On the anniversary of the end of the Civil War, it's worth remembering, as we read about other countries facing the challenge of national healing.
- Depicting Japan in British propaganda of the Second World War
- Trump Claims ‘1917’ Pandemic Ended World War II—Which Began in 1939
- It Really Is Time to Get Rid of the Filibuster
- A Tale of Atomic Bombs and Paper Cranes: Harry Truman's Grandson Pursues Reconciliation
- The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II
- Experiencing War Far From the Battlefield
- Isabel Wilkerson’s World-Historical Theory of Race and Caste
- Queens Powhatan and Pocahontas Democratic Club Considers Name Change
- Eminent Scholar of Early U.S., Bernard Bailyn, Dies at 97
- Manhattan Beach to Present Bruce's Beach History, Community Awaits Historians' Voices