by Avi Tuschman
In which he answers the question: How does knowing the evolutionary origins of politics affect the way historians should write history?
by Peter Turchin
To understand Crimea, we need an evolutionary theory of national honour. It’s irrational and deadly – but it works.
by Marlene Zuk
Credit: Wiki Commons.
- Lesley Lloyd: Honor to Have Won First Womens' FA Cup 50 Years Ago
- New Orleans Urged to Rename Lee Boulevard after Music Legend Allen Toussaint
- Ken Burns "In Tears" at Posthumous Hall of Fame Induction of Negro League Star Buck O'Neil
- Josh Hawley, Theodore Roosevelt, and the Republican Obsession with Manliness
- Justice Department Closes Emmett Till Investigation Without Charges
- Amy Shira Teitel: Why is Space Such a Boys' Club?
- Adam Tooze: How Sanctions Work (and Why they Often Don't)
- Can We Teach Grad Students in the Humanities to Collaborate?
- New Book Questions Value of Established Treatment Methods in Age of Fentanyl
- Blair Mountain, West Virginia Still Shows the Grip of the Coal Industry