by Avi Tuschman
In which he answers the question: How does knowing the evolutionary origins of politics affect the way historians should write history?
by Peter Turchin
To understand Crimea, we need an evolutionary theory of national honour. It’s irrational and deadly – but it works.
by Marlene Zuk
Credit: Wiki Commons.
- Studying History Should not be Only for the Elite, Say Academics
- How Malcolm X Inspired John Coltrane to Embrace Islamic Spirituality
- Connecticut Professor Sends Controversial Anti-1619 Project Email Blast to Public School Superintendents
- France Battles Over Whether to "Cancel" or Celebrate Napoleon
- West Virginia Univ. Researcher Wins Carnegie Award for Study of Appalachian Feminism