by Avi Tuschman
In which he answers the question: How does knowing the evolutionary origins of politics affect the way historians should write history?
by Peter Turchin
To understand Crimea, we need an evolutionary theory of national honour. It’s irrational and deadly – but it works.
by Marlene Zuk
Credit: Wiki Commons.
- Will Midwest Governors Challenge Florida's Conservative Education Agenda?
- Is a Third Intifada Imminent?
- DeSantis's War on Universities Goes Beyond the Influential "Powell Memo"
- Anthropologist on Gathering Family History: Ask Your Elders the Right Questions
- Irony Alert: GOP Stages Anti-Socialist Show Vote while Preparing to Convene in the Most Socialist City in America