SOURCE: The New Republic
by Patrick Blanchfield
"If Freud himself, so attuned to the dark undercurrents of human behavior and so critical of our wishful illusions, proved unable to think clearly even as his country became unrecognizable around him and as nightmare after nightmare became real, what are our chances now?"
by Eli Zaretsky
It’s time to bring him back.
SOURCE: Huffington Post
While the this correspondence sheds light on his personal communications, it has long been known that Freud did not view homosexuality as a pathology.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong