What Historians Can Learn from the Social Sciences and Sciencestags: psychology, evolution, social science, neurohistory, neuroscience, brain, Big Data
Credit: Wiki Commons/HNN staff.
History and Neuroscience
Neuro-/Social Science-Based Analysis & Commentary
Peter Hatemi explains how biology is changing our views on politics.
↵ Use original player
comments powered by Disqus
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets