Microsoft's latest AI experiment is refusing to look at photos of Adolf HitlerBreaking News
tags: Hitler, Microsoft, AI, artificial intelligence
Microsoft is taking no chances with its latest artificial-intelligence (AI) experiment.
After its last AI chatbot turned into a genocide-advocating, misogynistic, holocaust-denying racist, the company's latest project — a bot that tells you what's in photos — refuses to even look at photos of Adolf Hitler.
CaptionBot is the latest in a series of periodic releases from Microsoft's AI division to show off its technical prowess in novel ways.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court’s Feminist Icon, Is Dead at 87
- How Jewish History and the Holocaust Fueled Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Quest for Justice
- Princeton Admitted Past Racism. Now It Is Under Investigation.
- How Jimi Hendrix’s London Years Changed Music
- Presidential Campaigns are Almost Always about the Future. In 2020, the Candidates Cannot Stop Talking about the Past
- 52 Years Ago, Thelonious Monk Played a High School. Now Everyone Can Hear It.
- From MLK to Whistleblowers, the FBI’s Trouble with Dissidents
- If the Electoral College is a Racist Relic, Why has it Endured? (podcast)
- It’s the 100th Anniversary of the Wall Street Bombing
- Ed Bearss, Past Chief Historian Of National Park Service, Dies At 97