Microsoft's latest AI experiment is refusing to look at photos of Adolf HitlerBreaking News
tags: Hitler, Microsoft, AI, artificial intelligence
Microsoft is taking no chances with its latest artificial-intelligence (AI) experiment.
After its last AI chatbot turned into a genocide-advocating, misogynistic, holocaust-denying racist, the company's latest project — a bot that tells you what's in photos — refuses to even look at photos of Adolf Hitler.
CaptionBot is the latest in a series of periodic releases from Microsoft's AI division to show off its technical prowess in novel ways.
comments powered by Disqus
- When Jim Crow Reigned Amid the Rubble of Nazi Germany
- Why Suburban American Homeowners Were Accused of Being a 'Profit-Making Cartel' in the 1970s
- Animals large and small once covered North America’s prairies – and in some places, they could again
- Library of Congress acquires major archive of African American photographer Shawn Walker
- A farm boy became a fearsome warrior at Iwo Jima. And he did it with a flamethrower.
- Trump and the Christians: Evangelical historian John Fea on decoding the great paradox
- Six historians weigh in on the biggest misconceptions about black history
- Renowned presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin finally takes on George Washington
- Legal Historian Jed Shugerman Says William Barr's Actions Are "Remarkably Not Normal"
- Historian Ruth Ben-Ghiat Quoted in Washington Post Article on Trump's Quest to Rewrite History