Congressman: Holocaust Survivor Is a Nazi Collaborator Who Organized Charlottesville RalliesBreaking News
tags: Holocaust, Nazi, Charlottesville, Alex Jones, Paul Gosar
Rep. Paul Gosar is pushing a couple of conspiracy theories popularized by 9/11 Truther Alex Jones about the August white supremacist rallies in Charlottesville. Specifically, the U.S. Congressman from Arizona is suggesting that the rallies were pushed as false flag operations by Democratic fundraiser George Soros. Gosar also said that he believed that Soros—who as a 14-year-old Jew in Nazi-occupied Hungary pretended to be Christian in order to not be sent to a concentration camp—was a Nazi collaborator.
Gosar made the remarks in an interview with VICE News Tonight correspondent Elle Reeve that was released on Thursday.
The entire segment, which was about Gosar’s decision to block a constituent from commenting on his official congressional Facebook page, is worth a viewing.
comments powered by Disqus
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream