Dinesh D'Souza's next film to draw comparisons between Trump and LincolnBreaking News
tags: Lincoln, Trump, Dinesh DSouza
Conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza, who was recently pardoned by President Trump, is making comparisons for his next film between the Democratic resistance to Trump and how Democrats didn’t accept President Lincoln’s reelection during the Civil War.
“Not since 1865 have #Democrats so dramatically refused to accept the outcome of a presidential election,” the official Twitter account for D’Souza’s next film, “Death of a Nation,” stated on Monday.
“Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trump—and we—come together and save America for the second time?” D'Souza added Monday on his personal Twitter account.
comments powered by Disqus
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?
- Outcry over Sparse Representation of Jews in Movie History at New Academy Museum in Hollywood
- 60 Minutes Report: Who Betrayed Anne Frank?
- Rev. William Barber II: Voting Rights Not Just a Black Issue
- Manchin and Sinema are Fulfilling John Roberts's Vision
- More Enslaved Africans Came to the Americas Through this Port than Anywhere Else. Why Have so Few Heard of It?
- How one WWII Division Set the Stage for Modern Skiing
- Annette Gordon-Reed: Don't Accept "Cuddly" King Image
- New Book Challenges Civil War Myths in Maryland
- Ambushed in Eufaula: Alabama's Forgotten Racist Massacre