Dinesh D'Souza's next film to draw comparisons between Trump and LincolnBreaking News
tags: Lincoln, Trump, Dinesh DSouza
Conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza, who was recently pardoned by President Trump, is making comparisons for his next film between the Democratic resistance to Trump and how Democrats didn’t accept President Lincoln’s reelection during the Civil War.
“Not since 1865 have #Democrats so dramatically refused to accept the outcome of a presidential election,” the official Twitter account for D’Souza’s next film, “Death of a Nation,” stated on Monday.
“Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trump—and we—come together and save America for the second time?” D'Souza added Monday on his personal Twitter account.
comments powered by Disqus
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance