Facebook Puts Holocaust Denial Groups in Top Search ResultsBreaking News
tags: Holocaust, facebook, Mark Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook is burying Holocaust denial at the bottom of search results, but search results say otherwise.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg cited Holocaust denial in a Recode interview published Wednesday as the kind of content Facebook would allow on the site, but specifically avoid promoting on users’ news feeds.
“That doesn’t mean that we have a responsibility to make it widely distributed in News Feed,” Zuckerberg said in the interview.
comments powered by Disqus
- How the Black Power Movement Influenced the Civil Rights Movement
- Nine books to read for Black History Month
- A Bittersweet Homecoming for Egypt’s Jews
- Institutional racism and minimal recognition: Inside Du Bois’ complicated history at Penn
- President Trump's Take on Parasite Echoes an Old Debate Over the Role of Non-American Films at the Oscars
- Gordon Wood Reviews Mary Beth Norton's ‘1774’ for the Wall Street Journal
- Black Perspectives Reviews Black Banking and Women Financial Power Brokers
- A lost history, recovered: Faded records tell the story of school segregation in Virginia
- H.R. McMaster book `Battlegrounds’ coming out in April
- Trump loves ‘Gone With the Wind.’ Historians, not so much.