Facebook Puts Holocaust Denial Groups in Top Search ResultsBreaking News
tags: Holocaust, facebook, Mark Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook is burying Holocaust denial at the bottom of search results, but search results say otherwise.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg cited Holocaust denial in a Recode interview published Wednesday as the kind of content Facebook would allow on the site, but specifically avoid promoting on users’ news feeds.
“That doesn’t mean that we have a responsibility to make it widely distributed in News Feed,” Zuckerberg said in the interview.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump administration says joint UNC, Duke Middle East Studies program portrays Islam too positively
- What White Kids Learn About Race in School
- Frederick Douglass photos smashed stereotypes. Could Elizabeth Warren selfies do the same?
- Chronicling New York’s Muslim History
- New Documents Illuminate The University of Texas’s Secret Strategy to Keep Out Black Students
- Women Scientists Were Written Out of History. It’s Margaret Rossiter’s Lifelong Mission to Fix That
- Allen C. Guelzo Reviews Sidney Blumenthal's Latest Installment of His Biography of Lincoln
- What Reconstruction-Era Laws Can Teach Our Democracy: The NY Times Reviews Eric Foner's Latest Book
- Should historians read their own book?
- Cokie Roberts, Pioneering Journalist Who Helped Shape NPR, Dies At 75