Ringer Eddie "The King" Feigner Strikes Out 6 HOF'ers in 1967 Celebrity Softball GameHistorians/History
tags: baseball, celebrities, 1960s, Vin Scully
Jerry Lewis and Vin Scully announce a 1967 celebrities vs. big leaguers softball game from Dodger Stadium, which notably features barnstorming softball legend Eddie "The King" Feigner strike out hall of famers Willie Mays, Harmon Killebrew, Willie McCovey, Roberto Clemente, Maury Wills, and Brooks Robinson.
comments powered by Disqus
- Another Hendrix Legacy Lawsuit: Family Seeks to Block Royalty Claim by Heirs of Bandmates
- A Texas-Born Princess and Former Scandalous Washington Wife May Lose Roman Villa in Epic Inheritance Fight
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?
- Outcry over Sparse Representation of Jews in Movie History at New Academy Museum in Hollywood
- 60 Minutes Report: Who Betrayed Anne Frank?
- Jack Rakove on Writing History, and the 1619 Project
- "Hello Internet": Barry Mehler Responds to Reaction to His Course Intro Video
- Revising America’s Racist Past
- Nikole Hannah-Jones Angered a Crowd with an MLK Day Speech. The Words Were MLK's
- Kathleen Belew Asked How Historical Subfields Would Approach the Chicken Crossing the Road...