Ringer Eddie "The King" Feigner Strikes Out 6 HOF'ers in 1967 Celebrity Softball GameHistorians/History
tags: baseball, celebrities, 1960s, Vin Scully
Jerry Lewis and Vin Scully announce a 1967 celebrities vs. big leaguers softball game from Dodger Stadium, which notably features barnstorming softball legend Eddie "The King" Feigner strike out hall of famers Willie Mays, Harmon Killebrew, Willie McCovey, Roberto Clemente, Maury Wills, and Brooks Robinson.
comments powered by Disqus
- Canada's Hottest Tourist Attraction Could be the Government's Doomsday Bunker
- How Private Equity Cashed in on Medical Abortion
- Who Gets to Sing About Revenge in Pop Music?
- Dem Governors Pritzker and Newsom Challenge AP on Caving to DeSantis
- Remembering Victor Navasky: Editor was a "Ringmaster" at "The Nation"
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism