Ringer Eddie "The King" Feigner Strikes Out 6 HOF'ers in 1967 Celebrity Softball GameHistorians/History
tags: baseball, celebrities, 1960s, Vin Scully
Jerry Lewis and Vin Scully announce a 1967 celebrities vs. big leaguers softball game from Dodger Stadium, which notably features barnstorming softball legend Eddie "The King" Feigner strike out hall of famers Willie Mays, Harmon Killebrew, Willie McCovey, Roberto Clemente, Maury Wills, and Brooks Robinson.
comments powered by Disqus
- What Happens When SCOTUS is This Unpopular?
- Eve Babitz's Archive Reveals the Person Behind the Persona
- Making a Uranium Ghost Town
- Choosing History—A Rejoinder to William Baude on The Use of History at SCOTUS
- Alexandria, VA Freedom House Museum Reopens, Making Key Site of Slave Trade a Center for Black History
- Primary Source: Winning World War 1 By Fighting Waste at the Grocery Counter
- The Presidential Records Act Explains How the FBI Knew What to Search For at Mar-a-Lago
- Theocracy Now! The Forgotten Influence of L. Brent Bozell on the Right
- Janice Longone, Chronicler of American Food Traditions
- Revisiting Lady Rochford and Her Alleged Betrayal of Anne Boleyn